"Nothing is Good or Bad but thinking makes it so. " Shakespare
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Friday, March 31, 2017
Bryan Hutchinson' challenge has challenged me a lot. And I accepted the challenge! Well, I never thought in this detail why I write?
- I write because I feel alive when I write.
- I write to organize my thoughts.
- I write because I am very passionate writer.
- Writing is my best hobby.
- I write because writing is fun.
- When I write I feel connected to other who could possible read.
- I write to share my opinion.
- I write to express my love.
- I write to express my feelings.
- I write to get others understanding.
- I write to encourage people to be their best.
- I write to express my opinion about personal behaviors.
- I write to comment on political situations.
- I write my review on books.
- I write to comment public services.
- I write my breath of the day and the vibration in it.
- I love to write the way the stars communicate with me.
- I write my feelings to be understood.
- I write my life because it is worth to remember.
- I write to get inspirations.
- I write to share my inspirations with others.
- I write to teach. I am a great teacher who is life long learner.
- I write to keep the memory of my children's childhood.
- I write to vent my hard times.
- I write to feed my ego.
- I write because my pen is my best friend.
- I write to think clearly.
- I write to think deeper.
- I write to get more courage to write.
- When I write I feel connected to the other world.
- I write because I am a writer.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
This week Kirubel, my third child who is four years and half, is asking me to buy him many toy cars. Almost everyday, very seriously.
One morning Kirubel wake up early morning to remind me to buy him the cars today.
Me: "Today you should buy my cars."
Thinking in search of a way out (and usually this is how I stop kids questions of 'buy me this', 'buy me that')
Me: "Kirubel, I am buying you foods, clothes because these are what you need to survive and more I am paying you at good school and stationery. Such luxury things you will buy by yourself when you grow up"
Kirubel: "Mom! what is wrong with you?"
Me: shocked with the way he said "What?"
Kirubel: "I don't need these toys when I grow up because I don't play when I grow up.
Kirubel: "Mom, Don't you know grown ups don't play with toy cars? They drive a real car. When I grow up I will buy a real car. So, now you have to buy me a toy car now."
Sorry for my daughters, most of the time when they asked me to buy a toy this was my answer. They were convinced and they don't ask that much. I just buy them with my own convenience. Their brother managed to challenge my common answer. To be fair, I shouldn't buy him. But, to be democratic, who believe in discussion at least for this time I am convinced and bought him one.
Monday, March 20, 2017
My oldest daughter Eden was three and half years old when I have my third child. My husband and I thought we have done all the brain washing very well with both our daughters about for them to feel nice about the new comer baby boy. From the day we came from hospital with their brother they were seriously following up how is he? How much everybody is carrying for him? And more importantly how much he was occupying me?
In his third day with the family Eden came to me to ask me very serious question without forgetting to behave nice with him.
Me: "Yeas Eden"
Eden: "Why do you need too many children?"
I was shocked to hear this from three and half years old girl. But I choose to listen to her and see how much is she understanding the situation.
Me: "Which Children?"
Eden: "You have me; and then you came with Saron, my sister (still behaving nice); and now you have our brother and then ......."
"Why do you need all of us? I mean Why?"
I just kept quite. I don't have words to say at all. She was totally overwhelmed and she has expressed herself very well in a very humble way. Honestly, I was also overwhelmed. Maybe she saw that also.
I told my husband when he came home. I called my mom and dad and I told them. We laughed a lot. And then as a mom who cares the deepest feeling of her children, the challenge they may face if we keep go for the more kids, I have noted her comment very well and stayed with the three of them.
Now, Eden is eight her sister six and her little brother is four and half. We are taking our time to enjoy life with them and thinking seriously why do we need to many children?
Monday, January 23, 2017
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Friday, December 2, 2016
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Sunday, November 13, 2016
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
There is only one God and He is God to all; therefore it is important that everyone is seen as equal before God. I've always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim become a better Muslim, a Catholic become a better Catholic.
Source: Poet Seers/mother teresa.
Source: Poet Seers/mother teresa.