Monday, October 10, 2011

SELF-ANALYSIS QUESTIONNAIRE FOR PERSONAL INVENTORY

  1. Have I attained the goal which I established as my objective for this year? (You should work with a definit yearly objective to be attained as a part of your major life objective.
  2.  Have I delivered service of the best possible quality I was capable of, or could I have improved any part of this service?
  3. Have I delivered servce in the greatest possible quantity I was capable of?
  4. Has the spirit of my conduct been harmonious and cooperative at all times?
  5. Have I allowed procrastination to decrease my efficiency, and if so, to what extent?
  6. Have I improved my personality, and if so, in what ways?
  7. Have I been persistent in following my plans through to completion?
  8. Hav I reached decisions promptly and definitely on all occasions?
  9. Have I allowed any one or more of the six basic fears to decrease my eficiency?
  10. Have I been either “over-caution,” or “under-caution?”
  11. Has my relationship with my associates in work been pleasant, or unpleasant? If it has been unpleasant, has the fault been partly or wholly mine?
  12. Have I dissipated any of my energy through lack of concentration of effort?
  13. Have I been open-minded and tolerant in connection with all subjects?
  14. In what way have I improved my ability to render service?
  15. Have I been overindulgent in any of my habits?
  16. Have I expressed, either openly or secetly, any form of egotism?
  17. Has my conduct toward my associates make them want to respect me?
  18. Have my opinions and decisions been based on guesswork or accuracy of analysis and thought?
  19. Have I made it a habit to budget my time, my expenses, and my income, and have I been conservative in these budgets?
  20. How much time have I devoted to unprofitable effort which I might have used to better advantage?
  21. How can I re-budget my time, and change my habits so I will be more efficient during the coming year?
  22. Have I been guilty of any conduct which was not approved by my conscience?
  23. In what ways have I rendered more service and better service that I was paid to render?
  24. Have I been unfair to anyone, and if so, in what way?
  25. If I was hiring myserlf and my services for the year, would I be satisfied with my purchase?
  26. Am I in the right line of work, and if not, why not?
  27. Has the purchaser of my services been satisfied with the service I have rendered, and if not, why not?
  28. What is my present rating on the fundamental principles of success? (Make this rating fairly, and frnakly, and have it checked by someone who is courageous enough to do it accurately).

No comments:

Post a Comment